Apple has a tendency to group transactions together. It will look like you got charged a lot more for the purchase you just made when really it's for multiple recent purchases.
You can verify actual purchases on your account through iTunes:
- Open iTunes (on your computer)
- If you use Family Sharing, you'll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. (To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.)
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
- On the Account Information page: Scroll down to Purchase History.
- To the right of Most Recent Purchase, click See All. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.
- To see the details of a purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.
- You'll see the date, time, and web order number in the top-right corner.
If you have further questions about your purchases through Apple please be sure to reach out to them, as we don't have access to view or refund these.